Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Notes from the sketchbook: Part 1

I was thinking about what I said the other day, how I won't show you the sketches I am working on. I thought it would be boring for people to see, but I got 5 e-mails where people were asking me to actually show them what's in my sketchbook.
So, I thought about it and I am starting these series called " Notes from the sketchbook" where I'm going to show you the sketches I made recently.


Here we go!


Let's start with my favorite sketchbook- A Daler-Rowney Cachet Earthbound recycled sketchbook!


From the Sketchbook0015 


You wouldn't believe where I found this, but I got it for 5 bucks at Walmart ( it was in the clearance section) and there were only 2 of them!
I love it because it's different! The paper has character! When you look at it, you don't see a simple white ( or black) page...there is so much to the recycled paper!


I've mentioned it times and again, but my favorite packing paper and bags are the recycled ones! I love to decorate them with virtually anything and make them for every occasion!




From the Sketchbook0016


I don't know if it's visible enough, but this one has a lot of silver lines on the background. These pictures could hove come out better, but...
From the Sketchbook0017
The waterfall :-)
From the Sketchbook0018

The Stepping stones ;-)


From the Sketchbook0019
Unfortunately on most pictures the silver pen is almost not visible. :-( The sketches are much better looking in person, but what can you do.
From the Sketchbook0020


From the Sketchbook0022


From the Sketchbook0023


What do you think? Do you want more? :-)





Annie

4 comments:

  1. Страхотни са, много са красиви :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Да, искам още!! :) Великолепни са!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Наистина са много хубави, ще ми се да ги видя като принт върху дреха или чанта...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very whimsical and fluid. Great imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails